If marine researchers develop algae cosmetics, as we do, then it is clear that we try to design the application concept, packaging, logistics & Co. as ecologically as possible: just in order to Protect the Ocean.
Meaning for our products: All gels, creams, oils can be combined so that you do not need APSA (Another Product for a Specific Application). Just add a few drops of oil if you want more intensive care. Or make a mask out of it, if you want to spoil yourself. After all, you know your skin best. And we save ourselves all with even more packaging, even more transports.
In terms of packaging, we have switched from glass to plastic. Namely on pure PP (polypropylene) and PE (polyethylene), because these materials are favorably recycled with a reasonably low carbon footprint during transport. In addition, together with packaging experts, we develop new, improved concepts leading e.g. to new pump dispensers, which really approach the very last droplets.
At the moment we are working on projects replacing the plastic with chalk or supplement at least parts of our packaging with fiber composites, which is already possible in prototypes - but unfortunately not yet in our quantities. We stay tuned.
- No mineral oils, solvents, paraffins, parabens, silicones, PEG derivatives, microplastic particles, nano-materials, optical brighteners, palm oil etc.
- Adhering to the strict standards of NATRUE, also in production and marketing
- Only selected natural raw materials with particularly high efficiency, oils from controlled biological cultivation.
- Our marine ingredients have a uniquely high concentration
- Oceanwell algae extract only from sustainable, eco-certified aquaculture in the Baltic Sea
- FSC paper outer packaging from (certified) sustainable producers
- Support for international climate protection projects, are officially climate-neutral (confirmed by ClimatePartner °)
- Only CO2-neutral shipping with DHL's GoGreen